CarGurus upgrade service for safe used car delivery
CarGurus has announced new digital safety and convenience features in its effort to support dealerships and car buyers during COVID-19.
Amid the current COVID-19 lockdown, the company is offering ways for its subscribing dealers in the UK to safely communicate and connect with consumers.
For those dealerships that are in a paid relationship with CarGurus, these filtering and vehicle description features can be applied to their inventory on CarGurus.co.uk:
- Social distancing appointments – dealers can schedule appointments with consumers to visit their dealerships and confirm specific timing to ensure social distancing
- Virtual appointments – consumers can schedule a virtual meeting with a dealership and walk-around the vehicle
- Contactless purchase – buyers can either organise finance remotely, by either phone or email - any paperwork will be delivered to them.
- Free test drive from home – in up to a 25-mile radius, vehicles can be brought to a consumer's home so they can safely test drive it with no commitment to purchase
- Free home drop off – in up to a 25-mile radius, a dealer will deliver a vehicle after purchase
"Trust is an essential component to everything we do at CarGurus, and it is the foundation of our relationship with both car buyers and our dealer partners. This has not changed as we all navigate this new COVID-19 environment together," said Wendy Harris, Vice President of European Sales at CarGurus.