INSITUTE OF AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEER ASSESSORS (IAEA) WEBSITE is owned by the Institute of Automotive Engineer Assessors and administered by Plenham Limited
- Content. IAEA will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this website and the content thereof is at your own risk. IAEA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither IAEA nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this IAEA website shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
- Third Party IAEA websites and Links. This website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom IAEA has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this IAEA website may be accessed from third party links over whom IAEA has no control. IAEA makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such websites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by IAEA.
- Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of IAEA, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that IAEA actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Copyright. The entire contents of this IAEA website are subject to copyright protection. Copyright © IAEA. The contents of IAEA websites may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this IAEA website or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of IAEA. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of IAEA, or any third party.
- Void Where Prohibited. This IAEA website and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the UK. Although the information on this IAEA website is accessible to members outside of the UK, the information pertaining to IAEA products is intended for use only by residents of the UK. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the UK This site links to other sites produced by IAEA's various operating divisions and subsidiaries, some of which are outside the UK. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country. IAEA reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this IAEA website is void where prohibited.
- Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. IAEA reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this IAEA website at any time at its discretion.