Hosts Penny Mallory and Jason Dawe kicked-off proceedings at 15:30 and welcomed 600-plus guests to the innovative interactive platform
Attendees were able to access exclusive videos and other content, networking and social media opportunities, as well as take part in a photo contest offering a fantastic prize courtesy of the ICC Wales and the Celtic Manor Resort.
There was also an interactive Q&A session with the winners of bodyshop's 30 under 30: rising stars before the awards winners were announced. 2020 featured some fierce competition in every category and our panel of 15 judges had a difficult task to narrow them down to just one winner in each.
The event was supported by Axalta, 3M, Audatex, BASF, Enterprise, Remit Training, Vizion Network, CAPS, Car-O-Liner, Fix Auto UK, Institute of Automotive Engineer Assessors, iRG, Kapci, Prasco, Tractable and Thatcham.
2021 bodyshop Awards is planned to be move to CC Wales in December, when the event will be held as the collision repair industry's first carbon neutral awards event.
- MET Technician - George Roberts, Solus ARC Warrington
- Apprentice MET Technician - Lewis Williams, Chelmsford ARS
- Panel Technician - Samuel McAfee, iRG Bristol
- Apprentice Panel Technician - Ever McLeish, Solus ARC Cumbernauld
- Paint Technician - Brandon Burns, Merseyside Car Hospital
- Apprentice Paint Technician - Lucy Dent, Sytner Sheffield
- Educator of the Year - Barnfield College
- Specialist Bodyshop of the Year - M&A Coachworks
- Claims Service Provider of the Year - Gallagher Bassett
- MSO Bodyshop of the Year - MG Cannon
- Vehicle Manufacturer of the Year - Jaguar Land Rover
- Independent Bodyshop of the Year - Porter's Bodyshop
- Customer Experience Award - MG Cannon
- New Bodyshop of the Year - Premier Group
- Technology and Innovation Award - PPG – Moonwalk
- VDA of the Year - Jason Russell, LV= General Insurance
- Bodyshop Manager of the Year - Dawn Taylor, Yeovil Accident Repair